Before getting started, please review the following terms. Please note that as a Buyer or Seller of content via the EZtudia marketplace you must review and agree to separate terms. You will be presented with such terms at the time you either purchase courses or go through the process of adding content for sale via EZtudia.
You understand and agree to the following:
- You must use a valid e-mail address and create a username during the registration process.
- You are responsible for all uses of your account. You must keep your password confidential. We may refuse, at our sole discretion, to allow you to register a username that is trademarked, inappropriate, or impersonates another individual.
- You agree to let EZtudia immediately know of any unauthorized use of your account.
- If you are less than 13 years old, you may not use EZtudia. If you are between 13 and 17 years old, then you must have parental consent to use this service. By registering for OpenSesame, you are indicating that you have the capacity to understand these Terms of Service. EZtudia will not be held liable for any loss or damage for non-compliance.
- You understand and agree that EZtudia does not control, verify or endorse Courses unless explicitly stated.